This is a wonderful lunch box recipe by Produce For Kids!
A website dedicated to promoting better health for families across America.
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 8 whole wheat crackers
- 3 Ants on a Log, (celery, peanut butter & raisins)
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms® strawberries
Mix yogurt, honey, mustard, garlic powder, pepper and salt in large bowl. Add chicken, grapes, pecan and onions. Mix well.
Serve with crackers, ants on a log and strawberries.