Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- ½ cup Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries– about 7 pineberries, plus 2 whole ones for garnish
- 4 ounces Florida vodka
- 1 tablespoon natural Florida sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¾ cup sparkling water or club soda
- ½ lime sliced for garnish
- Remove tops from 7 of the pineberries and lightly chop.
- Add chopped pineberries, 4 sprigs of thyme, lemon juice, and sugar to the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Use a muddling stick to mash the pineberry mixture to release all the flavors.
- Add the Florida vodka and fill the shaker halfway with ice. Place top on the shaker and vigorously shake for at least 30 seconds.
- Fill two tall collins glasses to the top with ice. Use a cocktail ice strainer to strain the pineberry mixture into the tall glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each glass with a whole fresh pineberry, thyme sprigs and a slice of lime. Top each glass with chilled club soda to the top. Drink responsibly.