Fresh and classic. Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- 2 cups Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries, tops removed, halved
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed Florida orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Florida honey
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning blend (such as Everglades)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients except the olive oil.
- Blend ingredients while slowly adding the olive oil. Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with extra honey and salt. Store refrigerated in a lidded container or jar.
- Shake well before serving.