- Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo Pineberries®
- 6 slices of thick-sliced bread
- 1 – 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- Food coloring (you can use traditional food coloring or natural options such as dragon fruit powder, dried blueberry powder, and spirulina powder)
- 1 golden kiwi
- Sprinkles & edible gold flake (can be substituted for any fun sparkly toppings)
- Toast your thick-sliced bread and allow to cool prior to topping.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature then separate into small bowls to be colored leaving some cream cheese white.
- Cover each slice of toast with a base layer of white cream cheese, then use various colors and toppings to decorate!