10 minutes Serves 10-15 easy
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/2 cupheavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot over medium heat until warm.
- In a medium skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warmed whipping cream over the chips and then sprinkle blueberries over. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews