Fresh and classic. A breakfast your entire family will love! Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- 20 Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries , tops removed, halved
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- ¼ cup white chocolate, shaved
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Use a whip to whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Make sure not to overwhip the cream.
- Keep fresh whip cream cold in the refrigerator until use. Combine the strawberry jam and hot water in a small bowl and mix with a spoon until fully incorporated. The jam should roll off the spoon like a sauce. Adjust the consistency with hot water, a little more at a time, until it runs off the spoon.
- To assemble parfaits, use matching cocktail glasses (lowball or martini). Evenly make alternating layers of jam, halved pineberries, whipped cream, and white chocolate with all the ingredients.
- Garnish the top with extra white chocolate and pineberries. Serve cold.