Created by Chef Justin Timineri of Fresh From Florida. Justin is a certified executive chef, author, award winner, teacher and winner of the Food Network Challenge Great American Seafood Cook-off.
- Take 4 of the pineberries and chop them up fine. Cut the remaining 6 pineberries in half and set them aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the finely chopped strawberries, chopped romaine and ¼ cup of the dressing. Use tongs to stir the salad, making sure it has good coverage.
- Add even amounts of the dressed salad to two plates.
- Garnish each salad with halved pineberries and thinly sliced radishes, and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Serve salad cold with extra dressing on the side.