This recipe was created by All I need is Aldi and is the perfect easy dessert recipe to make for all occasions!
The best part? This recipe is a no- bake treat! No need for the oven. Just combine the ingredients, cool and enjoy.
Make for the kids or even get the kids in on all things decorating. Either way, you’re in for a delicious sweet treat.
- 5 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup of brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate
- fresh Wish Farms strawberries
For the Crust:
- Crumble 5 graham cracker sheets with a food processor or by placing into a bag and rolling until you get fine crumbs.
- Add in 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 cup of brown sugar, a pinch of salt and 3 tbsp melted butter.
- Mix together until everything is well combined and moistened.
- Firmly press the crust mixture into your dish or shape (I used a heart shaped cookie cutter).
- Chill for at least and hour.
For the Chocolate filling:
- In a small sauce pan warm up 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- In a bowl add 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 bar dark chocolate
- Pour warm cream over chocolate and stir until blended and smooth.
- Fill crust with chocolate mixture and top with fresh Wish Farms strawberries. There are tons of options for toppings here: other berries, sprinkles, cookies, get creative!