- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (less fat or regular)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 6 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries, pureed
- 6 Wish Farms strawberries, sliced for garnish
- 1 package Graham Crackers, crushed (reduced fat or regular)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375. In a small bowl combine crushed graham crackers and butter until combined. Press into the bottom of a mini cheesecake tin, covering the bottom of each cup.
- In large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, 3 Tablespoon sugar, and melted white chocolate until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan combine one cup of pureed strawberries, and remaining sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir until the strawberry sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into the cups of each mini-cheesecake tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool. Place in fridge for at least one hour to finish chilling. Remove from mini-cheesecake molds by sticking a spoon into the bottom of the tin and lifting out the cheesecakes. Serve with additional strawberry sauce if desired.
- Top each mini cheese cake with a fresh strawberry.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.