- 3-4 Wish Farms strawberries
- Handful of Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ banana
- Handful of kale
- Tip: The golden ratio 2:2:3 – 2 cups greens, 2 cups liquid, 3 cups fruit. Use this ratio and get creative!
- Rinse berries with cool water. Cut the stems off of the strawberries.
- Throw all ingredients into a blender. Blend into smooth.
- Optional: add a scoop of your favorite protein powder, chia seed, ground flax seed or probiotic.
- Swap water for your favorite juice.
- For the kale don’t pack the leafs down. It is better to throw in loose handfuls.
- To thin up the smoothie to find the consistency you like, just add ½ cup of juice or extra water.