- 3-4 Wish Farms strawberries
- Handful of Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ banana
- Handful of kale
Berry smoothies are the perfect meal in a glass to kick start your day. We recommend preparing smoothies in advance and storing individual packed smoothie bags in the freezer. Be sure to wash and cut your fruit before freezing. Then all you have to do is add your liquid and blend!
- Tip: The golden ratio 2:2:3 – 2 cups greens, 2 cups liquid, 3 cups fruit. Use this ratio and get creative!
- Rinse berries with cool water. Cut the stems off of the strawberries.
- Throw all ingredients into a blender. Blend into smooth.
Options & Tips:
- Optional: add a scoop of your favorite protein powder, chia seed, ground flax seed or probiotic.
- Swap water for your favorite juice.
- For the kale don’t pack the leafs down. It is better to throw in loose handfuls.
- To thin up the smoothie to find the consistency you like, just add ½ cup of juice or extra water.
Submit your review