15 Serves 15-25 easy
- 1 lb. Wish Farms strawberries, large
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (can use low fat)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Rinse strawberries, cut off the green tops, and hull out the center using a small paring knife.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs onto a plate.
- In a bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in a plastic baggie and push contents into a corner of the bag. With a pair of scissors clip the corner of the bag.
- In a separate bowl, melt the dark chocolate morsels in the microwave for approximately 1 minute. It is best to melt in 30 second incriminates stirring each time.
- Set up an assembly line: 1) pipe the cream cheese mixture into the center of a strawberry. 2) dunk the closed end of the strawberry into the melted dark chocolate. 3) immediately roll into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Store the berries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- A good idea for easy handling is to place individual berries in a muffin wrapper.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews