This strawberry salad is crisp and light. Perfect for any season or any time of day!
- About 2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- One celery stalk chopped
- About 3 to 4 medium Wish Farms strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp of toasted walnuts
- 4 oz grilled chicken
- tbsp of Feta
- 2-3 tbsp light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Toss all ingredients into a single serve salad bowl.
- For a meal on-the-go put all the ingredients in a mason jar with a lid.
- Give the jar a little shake to evenly coat the dressing and you are ready to go!
- For a homemade dressing try 3 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon, a pinch of oregano, salt and pepper.