10 Serves 1 easy
- 4 oz grilled chicken
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup of Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/8 cup shredded jack cheese
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- fresh juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- pinch of oregano
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Toss all the salad ingredients into a single serve salad bowl.
- In a separate small dish, whisk the olive oil, fresh lemon juice and seasonings together.
- Pour homemade dressing over salad just before eating.
- For a meal on-the-go mix all ingredients together in a mason jar for a quick and convenient lunch.
- Try substituting the protein for 2 oz of turkey and 2 oz of ham or even try tuna fish.