You have to give this homemade fruit dip a try! We agree nothing can really replace chocolate dipped strawberries but this dip beats out a store bought fruit dip. This flavor combo is perfect to serve at a party. Even the kids will love it.
- 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 pounds of fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- Rinse the fresh strawberries and pat dry.
- Leave the stems on to make for easier dipping.
- Fold all other ingredients together until well mixed.
- Pre-dip whole strawberries into fruit dip for parties or serve on a platter side-by-side.