This delicious and super simple treat is great for large parties or single serve dessert when you’re short on time.
- 4 1/2 inch slices of 1 full pound cake (substitute angel food cake)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 10 to 12 medium Wish Farms strawberries halved
- Whisk cream to soft peaks.
- Spoon in confectioners sugar and vanilla and whisk to stiff peaks.
- Once your whipped topping is done begin to layer into one large clear bowl or individual serving cups.
- Start first with cake cubes, layer sliced strawberries, spread a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat and enjoy! *To save time purchase pound cake or angel food cake from your local bakery.