This wonderful recipe is from the kitchen of Maria Provenzano, our very own Life Style Pixie. Visit Maria’s blog for delicious recipes and more!
- Small pumpkin or melon
- 10-12 wood skewers
- 5-6 toothpicks
- 1 brown pear
- Wish Farm blueberries (at least 2)
- Small rectangular piece of squash or melon
- 1 slice of apple
- Wish Farm strawberries (As many as you wish!)
- 2 pears sliced
- The small pumpkin or melon is used as the body of the turkey. To make the face, stick toothpicks in the front side of the body and attach the brown pear upside-down to the toothpicks.
- Make the eyes of the turkey by attaching 2 blueberries with toothpicks to the face. Then add the snood and the nose with the apple slice and the small rectangular piece of squash or melon using toothpicks.
- To make the feathers, stick the skewers into the body of the turkey. Add blueberries, strawberries, pear slices, and whatever other fruits you like to the skewers. This turkey is now ready to decorate any table!