5 min Serves 1 easy
- Handful of Wish Farm strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (salt and peanuts should be the only ingredients)
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread (preferably with no preservatives)
- Take 1 slice of whole wheat bread and spread the peanut butter on to it. Slice the strawberries from the top to the bottom into 3 or 4 slices each.
- Lay the strawberry slices on top of the slice of bread with the peanut butter.
- Add the second slice of bread on top and enjoy the healthy snack!