This delicious berry recipe is provided by Fresh From Florida and Florida Specialty Crop Foundation.
- 1 pound Wish Farms strawberries
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 3 ounces low-fat yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut stems off the strawberries and carefully scoop out 2/3 of the inside by using a knife or spoon, creating a “cup.”
- Be sure not to make any holes.
- Cut off a piece off the bottom tip of the strawberries to allow them to stand up.
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt until fluffy.
- Fold in vanilla extract.
- Working in batches, place cheese mixture into pastry bag or a zip-lock bag with a small corner cut off.
- Fill strawberries with cheese mixture.
- Garnish with mint and serve.