This delicious berry recipe is provided by Fresh From Florida and Florida Specialty Crop Foundation.
- 16 ounces arugula (rinsed and drained)
- 1 dozen Wish Farms strawberries (rinsed, hulled and sliced)
- 2 oranges (peeled and segmented)
- 8 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add arugula, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Lightly toss the arugula to coat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To serve salad use four chilled plates.
- Add an even amount of the dressed arugula to the centre of each of the four plates.
- Arrange an even amount of citrus and strawberries in a decorative manor on each plate.
- Evenly distribute the crumbled goat cheese over the top of each salad.
- Serve arugula salad chilled.