Boozy Triple Berry Pancake Milkshake created with Wish Farms strawberries and blueberries was made by the talented Candace Dyer, author and photographer behind “Authentically Candace.” Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more recipes like this.
- For the triple berry sauce:
- 2 cups of Wish Farms strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- For the milkshake:
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pint of vanilla bean ice-cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- whipped cream for garnish
- pancake pieces
- ½ cup vodka OR blueberry flavored vodka (I tried with both and they are equally delicious)
DirectionsFor the triple berry sauce:
- Add fruit to sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add sugar, butter, water and cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil for about 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine ice-cream, milk, vodka, maple syrup and some pancake pieces in blender.
- Blend until smooth but still a bit thick.
- To create milkshake, put a few spoonfuls of the berry sauce in two glasses. Be sure to drip it down the sides of the glass. Pour milkshake into glass. Garnish with whipped cream and more pancake pieces.