- 1 package Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1-cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons of black pepper (more if desired)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Bring 1 ½ cups of water to a boil in saucepan. Add ½ tsp. of salt to the water and a little olive oil or butter if desired, to add moisture.
- Pour 1 cup couscous into boiling water, stir once with a spoon, cover with a lid, and remove from heat and let cool.
- Once cooled, add broccoli slaw, tomatoes, feta and walnuts and mix.
- Drizzle fresh lemon dressing over top to taste