15 Serves 10 intermediate
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- Wish Farms blueberries
- Syrup of your choice
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
- Add sliced strawberries and blueberries over top
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and add a dollop of whipped topping and syrup
- Yield: 10 waffles (about 4-1/2 inches).