- 1 cup Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 cup Wish Farms blackberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 8-10 large basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 5 limes
- 8 ounces vodka
- Ginger beer
- Place blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, sugar, water and basil leaves in a medium pot and stir together. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then simmer on low for 5-8 minutes, or until all berries have burst or released their juices. Turn off heat and let cool for another 5 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, or a large spoon, mash the berries to make sure they have released all the juice. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a heat-proof measuring cup and refrigerate mixture until cold.
- Place crushed ice in copper mule glasses. Divide the berry mixture between them, squeeze half a lime into each glass. Add 2 ounces vodka to each glass and top with with ginger beer.
- Slice the remaining lime for garnish. Garnish with berries and basil.