Spring has officially sprung! The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and fresh Florida blueberries are turning ripe and ready to be plucked off the plant. With that being said…we have tons of delicious blueberry recipes for you to celebrate the season. Here are our top 3 for Spring!
It’s not truly Florida Blueberry Season until you’ve made your own blueberry shortcake! This twist on the classic strawberry shortcake is anything but boring.
- 1 package of pre-made or store bought biscuits
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries (plus 1 and 1/2 cup more for garnish)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream cold
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
Save time making breakfast and use that time enjoying all the beautiful Springtime weather! Throw all the ingredients in a pan and enjoy.
- One rimmed sheet pan (we used an 18″ x 13″ inch pan)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or spray
- 4 cups pancake batter
- Aluminum foil
- Two sliced bananas and 1 package of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
Lunch is served! These quesadillas are the sweetened version of the classic savory lunchtime staple.
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 2 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
Want to see more delicious recipes to try out this season? Click here.