Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 2 minutes | Total Time: 12 minutes | Servings: 6
- 2 flatbreads
- 1/2 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms blueberries
- 4 squares of white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons, sliced almonds (optional)
- Sprinkle of hawaiian sea salt or sea salt of choice (optional)
- Additional strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place flatbread on a pizza or cookie sheet. Bake for two minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread chocolate on the flatbread.
- Lay strawberries and blueberries on top.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the white chocolate and make little curlies.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds (optional) and hawaiian sea salt (optional).
- Cut each flatbread into 3 sections and serve.
- Garnish with additional strawberries.