20 min Serves 12-15 easy
- 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 sliced Wish Farms strawberries
- 1/2 cup Wish Farms blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat donut pans with baking spray.
- Sift the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the eggs with a fork and add to the flour mixture.
- Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla.
- Divide the batter in half and pour into separate bowls.
- Stir strawberries into one and blueberries into the other.
- Fill the donut wells 2/3 full then bake at 375 degrees for 14-15 minutes.