Wish Farms Fast & Easy Blueberry Pie It was surely one of the easiest recipes we have done thus far! With this wonderful blend of flavors that yield a not too sweet approach, You will impress anyone and everyone who takes a bite of this sweet and delicious dessert!
And Voila! The Wish Farms “Not so Sweet” Blueberry Pie! Give it a try- you. will. be . addicted.
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust Mix & Corresponding Ingredients
- 1 cup Sugar
- Fresh Wish Farm Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 to 3 TBSP Flour
- Preheat oven to 425
- Grease your pie pan
- In a Separate Bowl mix 1 1/4 cup of the Graham Cracker Crust with 3 tbsp. Sugar and 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Mix Well and press into the pie pan
- Place in Fridge to chill for 30 mins.
- Once chilled add 12 ounces of Wish Farms Blueberries and Layer evenly
- In a separate bowl take Sugar, Sour Cream, Flour and Egg and mix. Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Place into oven for 10 Minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Near the end turn on boiler so your pie can get a nice crisp top! Make sure to keep an eye on your pie during this step!