Who doesn’t love breakfast in bed on a lazy weekend! This healthy morning meal will get you up and moving for the day. The kids will love it too!
Strawberry & Almond Butter Toast
- Toast a slice of your favorite bread
- Generously spread on almond butter. We used a crunchy spread. Our favorite brand is All Natural Barney Butter. It is gluten free and peanut free.
- Top with slices of fresh Wish Farms strawberries
Egg Muffin Ingredients:
- Non stick spray
- 10 eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk
- large handful of fresh spinach
- 6 thin slices of turkey (or ham)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheddar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray
- Chop spinach and turkey
- Evenly sprinkle the ingredients into each of the muffin tins
- With a fork, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Using a large spoon scoop egg mixture into each of the muffin tins filling almost to the top
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each muffin
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Insert a tooth pick into the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean your muffins are ready!