Blueberry Milk Base
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar or less
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups milk of your choice(1/2 cup per glass)
- 4 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water
To make the Blueberry Milk Base
- In a small saucepan, bring all but the milk to a boil.
- Boil for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Strain mixture into a measuring cup through a fine-mesh sieve. Ensure you get all the liquid out but pushing into the mess sieve.
- Refrigerate syrup until cold.
- Once blueberry mix is cold, spoon about 2 tablespoons into two separate glasses and add 1/2 cup cold milk. Stir well. Set aside.
To Make the Whipped Coffee
Whisk together instant coffee, sugar, and hot water until peaks are formed. (this might take some time so you can use a hand mixer if you’d like to speed up the process)
Fill a glass with ice cubes and top with blueberry milk base.
Spoon about one or two scoops of the whipped coffee mixture on top.