5 minutes Serves 1 easy
- 1 whole wheat sandwich round
- 1 tablespoon (plus 1 teaspoon) lowfat cream cheese, divided
- 3-4 large Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 1 piece black construction paper, cut into crescent for the mouth
- 3 cherry tomatoes,
- 2-3 Pero Family Farms red mini sweet peppers
- 1 tablespoon lowfat Ranch
Lightly toast sandwich rounds.
Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each round and top with sliced strawberries. Reserve 2 strawberry sliced to create the eyes.
Cut 2 strawberry slices into hearts for the eyes using a small cookie cutter or knife. Spread cream cheese on one side of each strawberry slice and place on sandwich to create eyes. Add paper mouth.
Cut cherry tomatoes in half widthwise at an angle. Turn one half and skewer together on toothpick to create a heart.
Serve with sweet peppers and Ranch.