The no bake dessert of your dreams! Just assemble and refrigerate.
- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup melted butter (increase as needed for better texture)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (increase as needed for better texture)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- large Ziploc bag
- rolling pin
- medium size mixing bowl
- 8x8 pan
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh Wish Farms strawberries, coin sliced
- Finely crush the pretzels in a food processor, blender, or with a rolling pin in a heavy zip-close bag. Place the crumbs in a medium-size mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and brown sugar and stir to combine. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Beat until combined, about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until smooth and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Pour over the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Top generously with berries. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.