15 minutes Serves 4-7 intermediate
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil for the pan
- 4-7 small whole grain seeded rolls or buns
- a handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms Raspberries
- 4-7 slices of brie cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground turkey, panko, olive oil, garlic power, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Gently mix with your fingers until just barely incorporated.
- Divide into 4-7 portions (depends on how big you want your sliders to be and gently form each into a slider-sized patty.
- Heat skillet with olive oil to medium medium/high heat.
- Cook burgers for 2.5 minutes on each side and remove from heat.
- While the burgers are cooking, slice your buns in half and brush with butter or oil. Add Brie and lightly toast them atop a baking sheet.
- To assemble, add your turkey burger, and spread it with raspberry preserves.
- Top with spinach and your melty brie top bun.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews