A sweet and delicious treat that your friends and family will love – Our Strawberry Milkshake dip is sure to impress this holiday season.
- 1 Quart Wish Farms Strawberries
- 2 Containers (16 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Ounce Box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Jello Mix
- 1 Can of Crescent Roll Dough
- Small Holiday Cookie Cutters
- Graham Crackers
- Festive Sprinkles (optional)
- Wash and pat dry Wish Farms Strawberries, set aside
- Preheat over to 375°F
- On a floured or non-stick surface, unroll crescent roll dough and cut into festive shapes using small cookie cutters
- Place crescent roll shapes onto a greased or non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown. The smaller the shapes, the quicker they will bake!
- Using an electric hand-held or stand mixer, mix the whipped topping, vanilla instant pudding mix, and strawberry jello mix until well combined
- Divide your milkshake dip into individual serving glasses and top with festive sprinkles and a fresh strawberry
- Arrange graham crackers, crescent roll shapes, and whole fresh strawberries around the serving tray with glasses of strawberry milkshake dip