30 Serves 1 intermediate
- 8 oz salmon fillet (with skin on the bottom)
- pinch of Salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Little bit of oil for baking
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 tsp brown sugar
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 shallot
- 3 large Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- ½ shallot thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Season salmon with some salt and a bit of pepper and rub with olive oil.
- Start making glaze as you are preheating the oven. Heat up a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the sauce pot and stir in brown sugar, after that add the strawberries and shallots.
- Simmer, stirring often, until it’s cooked down to half the amount. Take off heat and let rest.
- Brush salmon with balsamic glaze on the top and sides.
- Bake salmon for 13-15 minutes and watch closely.
- Take salmon out and brush it generously with more balsamic glaze.
- Arrange arugula, sliced strawberries, thinly sliced shallots, and feta cheese crumbles on a dish.
- Place salmon on top of the salad and drizzle a little bit of balsamic glaze on the salad.