15 minutes Serves 0 easy
- 1 pint Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 lb. Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 large box of vanilla instant pudding (5.1 ounces)
- 3 cups milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping (1 large container)
- 1 large loaf of store bought pound cake
- Rinse Wish Farms berries and pat dry.
- Slice strawberries then set aside.
- Cut pound cake into one inch cubes then set aside.
- Whip 3 cups of milk with large pack of instant vanilla pudding until thickened (follow package instructions). Fold in whipped topping. In a large clear bowl start to layer ingredients.
- Split your ingredients in half so you have enough for two layers.
- Start first with a layer of pound cake, followed by mixed whipped topping then sprinkle in strawberries and blueberries.
- Repeat this process again for an additional layer.
- For a healthier dish, try using lite whipped topping and sugar free instant vanilla pudding with skim milk.
- You can substitute pound cake with unsweetened angel food cake.