This yummy but healthy recipe was featured in Costco’s magazine, “Costco Connection”, which is in the Farm to Table section.
Try this recipe out today to see what all the hype is about!
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 (3.4 oz) packet sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar-free whipped topping
- 4 cups Wish Farms strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 (10 to 16 oz) angel food cake
- Blend yogurt, pudding mix, cream cheese and whipped topping in a mixing bowl; refrigerate until serving.
- Wash and pat dry the Wish Farms berries.
- Halve or slice strawberries.
- Cut the angel food cake into small cubes.
- Layer the cake, whipped topping mix and berries into small serving cups or glasses as desired.