- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms Raspberries
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sugar, eggs, yogurt, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together just until combined. Gently fold in the raspberries with a spatula.
- Fill muffin tins almost to the top with batter. Combine the crumb topping ingredients and divide crumbs among muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.