30 minutes Serves 9 intermediate
- 2 packages 17 oz. each puff pastry
- 1 chicken breast cooked and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms Raspberries (muddled)
- 4 ounces brie cheese cut into small 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- springs of thyme to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry sheets according to package instructions. Once thawed, unfold.
- Cut each third into 3 equal squares to make 9 squares.
- Grease 2 muffin tins; press each puff pastry square into a muffin cup.
- Fill the center of each puff pastry cup with 1 piece of chicken, 1/2 teaspoon muddled raspberries , and 1 piece brie cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes
- Top with thyme springs and chopped walnuts.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews