- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pink pitaya powder (or pink food coloring)
- Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 teaspoon pink pitaya powder (or pink food coloring)
- 1 cup of your favorite multi-colored cereal (optional)
- Wooden skewers
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl; set aside
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently until everything is combined. (Don’t over mix; some lumps are okay.
- Drop by 1/3 cups onto a griddle heated over medium heat. Cook until bubbles appear in the middle of the pancake. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate melting wafers in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. Once melted, add in pink pitaya powder or pink food coloring and stir until well incorporated.
- Layer pancakes with a dollop of the melted white chocolate in between, then skewer the stack and top with a Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries or two (we cut ours into little hearts)!