15 minutes Serves 4 easy
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces. About 4 cups.
- 1 package of fresh Wish Farms strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup paleo Mayo
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic and pepper to taste
- Sliced almonds for topping
- Combine all chicken, berries, seasoning, half of green onion and mayo in a large bowl
- Place chicken salad on top a bed of spinach or a slice of toast. Garnish with the other half of green onion and sliced almonds.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews