Any dessert that you don’t have to worry about baking is a winner in our book! Just combine ingredients, freeze and enjoy!
- 25-30 Golden Oreos
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- In a ziplock bag crush Oreos into fine crumbs. Pour into a medium bowl and add melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and beat for about another minute.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour cream cheese mixture into the prepared crust.
- Muddle the fresh raspberries into the raspberry preserves and stir until smooth. Spoon over cream cheese mixture and swirl gently using a knife.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, but preferably overnight.