2-3 minutes Serves 1 easy
- ½ cup fresh Wish Farms blackberries
- 1 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- vanilla ice cream, for serving (if desired)
- Place blackberries in a large microwave safe mug and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over blackberries; set aside.
- Meanwhile, place butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until melted. Add flour, the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, baking powder and milk to the melted butter. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour batter over blackberries in mug and microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until cobbler has puffed up and is cooked through. Serve warm topped with ice cream, if desired.