- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/4 cup powered sugar
- 6-12 mint leaves
- maple syrup
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, making each pancake the size of your palm. Brown on both sides.
- Arrange on a serving tray in stacks of 3 mini pancakes.
- Place a mint leaf or two, with blueberries on a toothpick and slide through each stack.
- Sift powered sugar on top and drizzle syrup.