10 minutes Serves 10 pancakes easy
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups Fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- Mix all ingredients together until thick and lumpy
- Scoop the batter onto a hot griddle and cook until you see bubbles come up. Flip to other side and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Set on a plate and arrange sliced strawberries on top. Drizzle with your favorite syrup.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews