15 min Serves 0 easy
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup muddled raspberries
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Fold in the muddled raspberries and fresh cranberries.
- Lightly coat an oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray and add the dip.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 18-23 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with crostini toasts
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews