- 5 ounce container mixed greens
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice, from one large orange
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- First make the dressing. Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or other jar with a tight fitting lid, close the lid tightly, and shake vigorously until well combined. Set aside.
- Add the mixed greens to a large serving bowl.
- Add about half of the blueberries, pecans and feta cheese and toss gently.
- Top the salad with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Add more dressing as needed.
- Bon Appétit!