- 1 pint fresh Wish Farms blueberries, washed and dried
- 3 ears (about 2 cups) corn, kernels removed (fresh or grilled)
- ¼ cup pineapple (fresh or grilled), diced
- ¼ cup (1 small) red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup (1 small) red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon (1 small) diced jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the blueberries corn, pineapple, pepper, red onion, jalapenos, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to mix, toss again, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Submit your review