Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins
Honey Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Apply non-stick cooking spray to muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar, orange juice, eggs and oil until smooth; about 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to pumpkin mixture. Stir until combined. Stir blueberries into batter and spoon evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- Cool tin on a rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin tin to cool completely.
- Optional, drizzle with honey cream cheese topping (recipe follows).
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of stand mixer and mix together until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over muffins once cooled.