These little blueberry gem pastries are amazing! The perfect mix of sweet and tart with all the best ingredients you can find in your fridge.
The best part? This recipe is only 4 ingredients!
Puff pastry, fresh Wish Farms blueberries, cream cheese and agave! Simple and nutritious.
- 1-2 packages fresh Wish Farms blueberries (rinsed and dried)
- puff pastry (1)
- agave nectar
- plain cream cheese (half a small container)
- optional: cinnamon
- Start off by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the puff pastry on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut the pastry width and length until you have your desired rectangle sizes.
- Separate on the sheet.
- With a fork, poke "border" holes around the parameter of each square.
- Scoop out half a container of plain cream cheese and microwave for 15 seconds; add desired amount of agave nectar and mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each square of puff pastry.
- Muddle the fresh blueberries into a "preserve-like" mixture then add a spoonful onto each square.
- Add agave and cinnamon to top as desired.
- Cook in the oven for 12-18 minutes.