- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 handful of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a square 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, blueberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together butter, almond milk, eggs and vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake oatmeal mixture 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping by bring butter, brown sugar and maple syrup to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in pecans.
- Once oatmeal has baked 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with pecans mixture. Return to the oven and make an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add fresh blueberries on top.